Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

awesome

animation was great, i think the music could have been different or louder but other than that that was friken amazing, great job.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

awesome

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwesome, cyanide and happiness ftw!

Pigeon! Pigeon!

LOL!!

i love any video with a homeless stick figure kicking pigeons!

First house track First house track

i love the sounds and the way it progresses, though it seems very heavily influenced by the song strobe by deadmau5, still, i love the way you made it, good job, looking forward to hearing more from you.

KrushRhythmics responds:

They are indeed the same backgound chords. But thanks I guess I coudn't help it since it's one of my favourite songs. ^_^

Without You Without You

I like the composition in the song but in my opinion you need fuller sounds and it needs to be mixed better. The high end synth cuts in too much and is too loud in the mix. The sweeps and transitions are good though. I like your drum samples as well. Only suggestion is better sound engineering on most synths and better mixing, overall pretty good.

TI:.Livy is Kitty TI:.Livy is Kitty

Awesome

I love what you did with it, it sounds sick. I think you might just win the contest with this one haha, good luck with the contest by the way. This is a great track either way.

TIMarbury responds:

haha idk about winning, the other entries are pretty good. yours has a good shot i think. thanks for the review :)