View Profile joethesouleater

3 Movie Reviews

awesome

animation was great, i think the music could have been different or louder but other than that that was friken amazing, great job.

awesome

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwesome, cyanide and happiness ftw!

LOL!!

i love any video with a homeless stick figure kicking pigeons!

17 Audio Reviews

I like the composition in the song but in my opinion you need fuller sounds and it needs to be mixed better. The high end synth cuts in too much and is too loud in the mix. The sweeps and transitions are good though. I like your drum samples as well. Only suggestion is better sound engineering on most synths and better mixing, overall pretty good.

Awesome

I love what you did with it, it sounds sick. I think you might just win the contest with this one haha, good luck with the contest by the way. This is a great track either way.

TIMarbury responds:

haha idk about winning, the other entries are pretty good. yours has a good shot i think. thanks for the review :)

I like it =]

I really like the synth leads and the bass-line but somethings seems missing about them, what plugin do you use to create the synth lines? Also in my opinion it would sound much better if you put some more hi-hats in at some points, the song sounds like its building up the whole time and there isn't really a relief spot. Other than that I thought it was really good, you have a lot of potential, keep up the good work here's an 8/10 and a 5/5 =]

ravenline responds:

Ahhh, I think the lead was Silver Saw (i didnt mess with the settings either really) And I agree, it did feel like it was building up alot XD
Thanks for the feedback :3

I write music and play guitar, recently I have been making more dance and trance songs, I believe I'm getting better at it, so check out my songs if you have the chance, it's going to be mostly electronic for a while, at least until I get a band ready.

27, Male